Miles is a fitness trainer, sports coach and life liver. With over 26 years of experience under his belt, he is deeply passionate about working smart and hard to help you achieve the very best health of your life. So what’s the super cool Miles Fox fitness formula guaranteed to enhance your life and health? Well, you simply have to take control of your fitness destiny and fill your workouts with your mind, body and soul. Once you incorporate these elements into your daily fitness routine, you will experience a healthier, happier you!
- Mixed Martial Arts Conditioning Association (MMACA), Conditioning Coach
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), Certified Personal Trainer
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Association (NESTA), Certified Personal Trainer
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Association (NESTA), Sports Injury Specialist
But wait, there’s more:
- He has trained high school football, baseball, hockey, wrestling, softball, track and field athletes. Now that’s one brave guy!
- Everyone knows that one of the coolest sports on earth is hockey. Since our guy Miles is so rad, he can add NCAA hockey player and USA hockey coach to his long list of credentials.
- Is a practitioner in martial arts, self-defense, Hatha Yoga, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Tai Chi and Krav Maga. Can we say an om and high-ya!
- Ain’t no mountain is high enough for Miles! So much so that he is skilled in strength and conditioning for rock climbing and bouldering.
- Ten-hut! Miles has prepared candidates for the U.S. Marine Corp Officer Candidate School, U.S. Coast Guard Academy and U.S. Naval Academy.
Is there anything this man can’t do?